Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Autumn glory (still)


Wednesday 2 December 2015

10 degrees and sunny but decidedly nippy

Phone rang at 8.15 and it was OH and he was over the Channel and had been driving for an hour.  He seemed surprised that I was still asleep....

Had delightful morning making sparkly earrings and buttons, putting another layer of resin on the ginkgo leaves and trying out the Pebeo prism paints on some plain buttons which I made last week.  Combination of silver and purple very effective.  Fumes made my head spin and the dog tried to singe himself on the petrol fire.  We should have called him St Jean....

For the secret Santa, my lady is Russian American so I decided to go for bling and made some glitter earrings with large and fine golden glitter and a round pendant made up of one half black and gold glitter and the other half yellow resin with fine gold glitter.  Rather effective.  Hope she likes it.  Made another one for me.


Off they went in the post and that is another thing checked off the list.  List now virtually non existent.  Excellent.  I am list averse...

Walked dog and the late afternoon was stunning with catkins everywhere, and lichen and ivy snaking up the trees and people walking dogs.  Dog made friends with two mongrels bearing the names of Stompy and Funky...








No comments:

Post a Comment